Personal Injury Attorney advice: When you are in an motor vehicle accident:
- Call 9-1-1
- File a police report
- See a doctor immediately to assess any injury
- Call your insurance company
- Contact the DMV within 10 days if the damages are worth more than $500.00
- Call your attorneys at Callaghan & Callaghan
- Keep a personal log of all injuries, pain, suffering, and lost time at work
Personal Injury Lawyer Advice: What not to do when you are in a car accident:
- Do not just exchange information with the other driver
- Do not sign any agreements with the other driver’s insurance company
Other Factors: Personal Injury cases involve many parts. We will assemble and analyze your case at each stage. These are just a few of the issues that arise in every personal injury matter:
- Injury – Physical Therapy – Chiropractor –
- Motor Vehicle Insurance Policies – Policy Limits
- Medical Insurance Policies
- Duration of pain and suffering
- Medical Bills
- Time lost from work
- Liens – Medical – Physical Therapy – Insurance Companies
Callaghan & Callaghan’s personal injury attorneys only wins when you win. No fee unless successful. Call Callaghan & Callaghan today for experienced, aggressive, and expert representation in any RI personal injury case (401) 294-4555
If you have been in a motor vehicle accident you need a personal injury attorney. Your pain and suffering caused by another deserves compensation.
The crash wasn’t your fault. But your neck hurts. Later on your back starts to hurt. And you have a headache.
You do not have to bear the burden for the pain, suffering, and costs of another person’s negligence.
Call our office right away. Our personal injury attorneys will talk to you directly. And we will start working on your case immediately.
We deal with the insurance companies so you don’t have to. You need to focus on your recovery.
And we will make sure you recover financially.
Our personal injury lawyers negotiate for you and seek the largest recovery possible.
Call today to recover – emotionally, physically, and financially (401) 294-4555.