Rear End Collision Attorney
Rear end collisions often result in serious injury. Hiring an experienced rear end collision attorney is an essential step in any accident case. An experienced rear end collision attorney will help ensure both physical and financial recovery.
Rear end collisions and parking lot accidents occur on a regular basis. In fact, on the Wednesday before Thanksgiving, rear end collisions and parking lot accidents increase by 24%. If you have suffered an injury or been in an accident, you may be able to recover for damages and injuries. Call Callaghan & Callaghan for expert and experienced advice in all personal injury cases.
Any kind of personal injury matter can arise at a moments notice. Auto accidents, slip and falls, and dog bites are just a few of the unfortunate possibilities. Callaghan & Callaghan’s RI personal injury attorneys help victims recover physically, emotionally, and financially. These kinds of cases are complicated. Suffering an injury due to a car accident or a slip and fall can be a traumatic experience. Callaghan & Callaghan understands each step of the process. Through diligent preparation and individualized attention to each case, we make sure that people recover for their injuries.
We will collect all relevant evidence, including: police reports, ambulance reports, witness statements, and medical records. Callaghan & Callaghan effectively communicates and negotiates with insurance companies. If we cannot reach a settlement that includes the terms you deserve, we will file suit and bring the case to trial. Our attorneys have vast trial experience. In any personal injury matter we will make sure you receive what you deserve for your pain and suffering. Call Callaghan & Callaghan for a free consultation.
What to do when you are in an accident:
- Call 9-1-1
- File a police report
- See a doctor immediately to assess any injury
- Call your insurance company
- Contact the DMV within 10 days if the damages are worth more than $500.00
- Call your attorneys at Callaghan & Callaghan
- Keep a personal log of all injuries, pain, suffering, and lost time at work
What not to do:
- Do not just exchange information with the other driver
- Do not sign any agreements with the other driver’s insurance company
Other Factors: Personal Injury cases involve many parts. We will assemble and analyze your case at each stage. These are just a few of the issues that arise in every personal injury matter:
- Injury – Physical Therapy – Chiropractor –
- Motor Vehicle Insurance Policies – Policy Limits
- Medical Insurance Policies
- Duration of pain and suffering
- Medical Bills
- Time lost from work
- Liens – Medical – Physical Therapy – Insurance Companies
Callaghan & Callaghan only wins when you win. No fee unless successful. Call Callaghan & Callaghan today for experienced, aggressive, and expert representation in any RI personal injury case: (401) 294-4555